What is your returns policy?
If you’re unhappy in any way with your purchase, you can return it for a refund, replacement or credit. To process a return please call one of our sale experts on 01260 540014.
We offer a 30 day returns or replacement policy, you will be requested to return the item in its original, undamaged packaging before we process your request.
Please keep in mind the following:
- Non-faulty items returned before 30 days and/or not in their original, undamaged packaging cannot be processed for a return.
- Items returned after 30 days will not accepted unless faulty.
- If you return an item that doesn't adhere to our returns procedure or doesn't include a copy of your original invoice, you may be liable for a £10 administration fee.
- Individual items from a bundle can't be returned, refunded or exchanged. If you want a refund/credit/exchange for a bundle, all items must be returned to us.
Before you return your item, please make sure that:
- You follow our returns process.
- The goods and packaging are undamaged.
IMPORTANT: We need to be able to identify an item with your order. We can only do this if you follow our returns process. Please do not send us items back that do not follow this process as they cannot be identified properly and will not be replaced or refunded.
Returning an item within warranty
If you have a 2 or a 5 year warranty and want to return a faulty item, you just need to follow our standard returns process. When we receive your item, we will then check that it’s within warranty and for any faults before arranging a replacement.