Here at LED Technologies, we stock an interesting range of Mi-Light DMX LED products, including this DMX transmitter. Browse our range of DMX controlled Mi-Light LED lights and find the perfect product for your requirements
Our Mi-Light DMX512 Wireless Transmitter (FUTD01) uses the 2.4GHz ISM Frequency. This ensures fast, reliable data transmission. This will allow you to remotely control your 2.4G RF wireless LED lights, including LED light bulbs, from your DMX512 controller.
In fact, any single colour, warm white, cool white LEDs or RGBW LED Strip, LED Bulbs, LED Tape or Mi-Light product that has a 2.4GHz RF receiver will work with this excellent DMX LED product. The transmitter plugs into your DMX controller through a standard 3 pin XLR connector. It can control 16 groups of 5 channel RGB+CCT products (80 channels of DMX) at the same time.
How to use the DMX Transmitter
To use your energy efficient wireless DMX transmitter:
- Connect the transmitter to the three-pin XLR output socket on your DMX LED controller
- Plug the USB power cable into a USB socket
- Setting the address
- Hold 'SET' until the on-screen display blinks
- Choose the address by pressing the '+' or '-' keys. There are a total of 512 addresses.
- After selecting the address, hold the 'SET' button again until the on-screen display stops blinking.
For a further in-depth guide on using this stylish DMX product, please download our supplied datasheet.
Compatible Mi-Light LED lighting is sold separately. All Mi-Light products purchased from LED technologies carry an exclusive five-year warranty.
For product assistance please contact our specialist customer support by telephone, email or via the website live chat.